1. 25. May 2008, 11:02
    Comment by fettverbrennung.org
    Well I have just instaled your plug in and found it to be disaponting in all honesty…I assumed it would allow proper galleries to be greated of several images with thoumb nails on one page, but instead it only allows images to be posted on the posting section one at a time, surely the idea of image software is to e able to upload multiple images to one page and generate automatic thumb pics
    • 25. May 2008, 18:20
      If you had read the general description of the plugin - or the faq you wouldn't have been disappointed. It's nearly on every page: One image, one description, one post - That's what you get and if you don't want that i even point you to the wide section of WordPress gallery plugins that do exactly what you want - So with all respect: RTFM or go complaining somewhere else.

Greets from Salzburg,

Johannes
  2. 27. May 2008, 18:05
    Comment by Hugh_C
    Great plug-in - just installed Wordpress and YAPB (and Grain) the other day and am really impressed. If only I can get it to work well with video content I'd be really happy!

Hugh in Dublin.
  3. 5. June 2008, 01:48
    Comment by Robert
    Is there a way to center a photo in portrait (vertical) format?
  4. 5. June 2008, 19:16
    Comment by Furious Photographers
    Nice photography blog! It's just too bad it isn't a one-column one for me. As a wedding photographer, I prefer to show big pictures. Sadly, I am not adept enough to customize your blog to fit my needs.
  5. 8. June 2008, 18:59
    Comment by Wild Dingo
    "It’s my image." I've been saying this exact thing about content posted on "free" blogging services too! I couldn't agree more. I've been looking for some gallery, photo features for a while on Word Press. Can't wait to try this one.

thank you!
  6. 9. June 2008, 23:09
    Comment by Daniel
    Some servers might encounter a problem uploading the directories found in /lib since you use dots on directories' names. The FTP prog will return an error 550 and upload the files into the root, making the plugin unusable.
  7. 16. June 2008, 17:20
    Comment by Mark

This looks like a great plugin. Can I ask one quick question, though?

Can I post via email and still use your plugin?

Cheers,

Mark.
  8. 21. June 2008, 10:38
    Comment by Blood
    ich liebe dein Plugin, es ist einfach nur genial! Ich verwende es in Verbindung mit einem Rating Plugin für WordPress und bin einfach nur begeistert.

Herzlichen Dank und mach weiter so! :)
  9. 23. June 2008, 19:32
    Comment by Jean Daniel Villiers
    Thank you very nice plug in to start to build a photo blog.
  10. 26. June 2008, 05:19
    Comment by Robert
    Cool plugin, i am trying it right now ;)
  11. 27. June 2008, 12:19
    Comment by jwqlb
    danke für deine hervorragende arbeit.
    liegt dein plugin auch in deutscher sprache vor?

mit quedlinburgigen grüßen
    jwqlb
  12. 1. July 2008, 18:16
    Comment by iwanmr
    refer to this...
    how can I add border or add margin surrounding the image? as you can see, the text is too near to the image. I wan to make space to distance image from text.

info on how to resolve this issue is highly appreciated...

regards,
    iwanmr/jakarta/indonesia
    • 23. July 2008, 11:06
      Hi iwanmr - If you didn't adapt your theme manually: Just go to the YAPB Options Page (Wordpress Admin Panel / Settings / YAPB) , go into the "Automatic image insertion" tab and change the inline css for the image there.

Greets from Salzburg!
  13. 8. July 2008, 10:59
    Comment by Kaveh Saffari
    Dear Johannes...

Its absolutely perfect...can't just simply describe the perfection by only words... I'd tried nearly every possible software and environment for photoblogging (gallery, copprmine, Joomla, Picoblog, Pixelpost and...) but none of them was as stable, as functional and fully featured as ur provided YAPB... It perfectly suits my needs and makes every photo even more beautiful, I'd have loved to hear ur own comments about my photos and my photoblog... (http://kaveh.ymer.org)

Thank yous so much for the great job and most importantly making it available to public freely... I'm in iran and so doesn't have any access to credit cards or... so I feel very indebted to u about this :( I wish I could also lend a hand and help in any possible way to further develop or at least simply be of a little help to u...

Thanks again for everything... I do take pride of seeing persons like u, and its a great honor... Take good care of urself friend, and may happiness run deep in ur heart today and always...
    • 23. July 2008, 11:04
      That's some very nice and emotional photography you do - Inspirational sites like yours are thanks enough.

Keep taking such photos and
      greets from Salzburg!
  14. 10. July 2008, 23:44
    Comment by Erica
    Johannes

Thank you! This is exactly what I have been looking for. I have tried and use flickr, picasa, and I have tried making a photo website static, and using wp photoblog themes, but nothing ever seemed to work the way I wanted it too. Either it was too much time and too much coding, or it was all photos and no DA resources I had created or just the opposite.

After going back to WP again, this will give me the best of both worlds. I can still add my DA resources and other works will still using the YAPB to "show off" my photos with the EXIF data.

I really really appreciate that you took the time to create this. I will be adding it and putting it to good use - and spreading the word - for years to come!