1. 16. June 2007, 21:47
    Comment by Dave
    Hi! I thank you for your great plugin!
    I was wondering if it was possible to translate de exif informations. For example, i would like to change "FileSize" to its equivalent in french. Is it possible? Where do I have to make the changes?

Thanks!

Dave
    • 25. June 2007, 21:11
      Hi Dave -

It's no problem to do a translation mapping in your themes code - Have a look at the code mentioned in the forum:

Hope that helps and
      Greets from Salzburg,

Johannes
    • 17. July 2007, 02:24
      Comment by skydiver
      I have the same problem!
      • 17. July 2007, 07:34
        So read the post above ;-)
  2. 17. June 2007, 15:43
    Comment by bbaer
    Thank you very much for this beautyfull plugin!!!!

My suggestions for the next version:
    - make it run together with another beautiful plugin "Custom admin menu" (http://barunsingh.com/software/custom-admin-menu/).
    - Plugin is not running with this plugin. It causing adress conflict in prototype.js (_each(function())prototype.js (line 509))
  3. 17. June 2007, 17:08
    Comment by John
    Really nice plugin, I'll give it a try pretty soon..
  4. 20. June 2007, 21:00
    Comment by queso
    Hello, thank you for your plugin, its awesome how it helps a lot to do the work of putting images, I've just implemented on my site: www.celebrityfury.com and looks so great!
    my question is, if there any way to make a gallery of posts showing the thumbnail of each one: I show you an example here: http://www.celebrityfury.com/the-actors-picture-gallery-1
    (that's my old version of the site on 4images) could I do something like this with wordpress and your plugin?

Thankyou again!
  5. 8. July 2007, 06:53
    Comment by Mark
    Thank you for this great software. I just installed it, and made a few modifications, and it is working perfectly. Your work is much appreciated.
  6. 17. July 2007, 02:26
    Comment by skydiver
    This Plugin is realy nice! Thanks!
  7. 17. July 2007, 02:28
    Comment by skydiver
    Hi! I thank you for your great plugin!
  8. 23. July 2007, 19:33
    Comment by g47o
    muchas gracias por el script
  9. 1. August 2007, 22:51
    Comment by michael - wiesbaden
    Wirklich sehr schönes Plugin, habe die Umsetzung bei felixbeck gesehen und überlege mich von der Konkurrenz zu verabschieden.

Der Name ist wirklich Understatement! (oder nur an Linux angelehnt?)

Viele Grüße
    Michael
  10. 5. August 2007, 14:19
    Comment by 21win
    Thank You joannes. after looking around, finally i got a nice plugins from you. it was simply useful. i implement it on my other photogallery http://photo.balinicerate.com

again, thank you. gbu.
  11. 8. August 2007, 16:00
    Comment by kalu
    Ich habe mir Zenphoto installiert " wirklich eine Super Bildergallerie "
  12. 14. August 2007, 19:06
    Comment by RaM
    Thanks for the excellent plugin. I started using it heavily when I figured out how to display the original image with one click. Please consider this as a feature in upcoming releases. You can check-out what I mean at http://art.tech.fi
  13. 23. September 2007, 01:52
    Comment by meshotet
    Hi,
    First of all - VERY COOL PLUGIN. Its both useful and I like the principle - 'your photo should deserve a post of its own'...
    I'm using it in a site in Hebrew -
    www.meshotet.com and its working great.
    One question -
    Is there to make it work with tags, like UTW plugin. I mean - to show the photos on the tags page?

Thanks a lot!
  14. 25. September 2007, 09:24
    Comment by Bali Photo
    great plugins already install it. Very Good I like it very much
  15. 26. September 2007, 09:10
    Comment by Erwin
    So, what about YAPB and WordPress 2.3? :)
    • 2. October 2007, 13:19
      It's out now.
  16. 28. September 2007, 16:39
    Comment by wawa
    Nice Site!
  17. 1. October 2007, 22:39
    Comment by Paul
    Are you going to make this plugin compatible with WP 2.3?
    • 2. October 2007, 13:18
      Please have a look at the downloads section.
  18. 3. October 2007, 10:30
    Comment by Sean O'Connor
    Have just built my own wordpress fotoblog using YAPB.

OCONFOTO.COM

I would like to thank you for this plugin and all your hard work. The one thing I enjoy most about this plugin is that, once setup (and I am still learning some of the code), I can focus on my images and not constantly be messing around with the backend!
  19. 3. October 2007, 11:33
    Comment by Sean O'Connor
    Oh, one more thing. I am oh so curious Johannes how to code the thumb mosaic just as you have on your site. I have read all the docs but just can't figure it out. Thanks again. Great Plugin!
  20. 14. October 2007, 16:45
    Comment by news
    very nice plugin for photo bloging
  21. 1. November 2007, 02:52
    Comment by Mike
    Well I have just instaled your plug in and found it to be disaponting in all honesty...I assumed it would allow proper galleries to be greated of several images with thoumb nails on one page, but instead it only allows images to be posted on the posting section one at a time, surely the idea of image software is to e able to upload multiple images to one page and generate automatic thumb pics
    • 2. November 2007, 09:46
      One post, one image, one description. That's the philosophy behind yapb and you have to cope with it or take one of the several available gallery plugins/connectors for WordPress.

And in all honesty: just go downloading some other free plugin that matches your needs and go complaining there - I don't want waste my spare time reading your rants just to notice that you didn't even read the specs/faq.
      • 10. April 2009, 12:17
        Comment by Varun
        I agree with Mike. When selecting a theme you dont always go through the specs and after looking at your example it seemed that multiple image selection would be part and parcel of a photoblog plugin. I was very dissappointment myself :(

I appreciate the effort you have gone through...honestly. But I think this is a fundamental feature missing in your plugin...maybe future support?

Thanks
  22. 1. November 2007, 14:01
    Comment by Noclegi Gdynia
    Thank you for your plugin. I have used them already. They are great. Greetings from Poland.
  23. 5. November 2007, 23:55
    Comment by McAWilliams
    Very nice to see a great photoblogging plugin since photobloggers are generally the forgotten ones when it comes to plugins.
  24. 8. November 2007, 20:58
    Comment by Corporal Clegg
    How do I create a mosaic page?
    • 9. November 2007, 11:18
      Hi Corporal -

Just download the grain theme and have a look there - Mac did include a mosaic page in his theme. You'll find a link to the theme on the "ready to use templates" page.

Greets from Salzburg!
  25. 11. November 2007, 17:59
    Comment by yellowpages
    Wonderful, thank you for sharing this with us johannes.