1. 25. February 2007, 00:07
    Comment by Velmu
    YAPB saved my day! Now running the finnish Canon EOS 20th anniversary photo competition site on it: http://eos.fi/dyn/velmu/

The only problem is that I need to reset cache when saving, so I don't end up scaling images for every user.

Simply awesome stuff :)
  2. 1. March 2007, 01:56
    Comment by Jehzeel Laurente
    wow cool photoblog! its soOOO amazing!! whoAWWW ^___^
  3. 17. March 2007, 19:17
    Comment by Jürgen
    Hot Photoblog. Very interesting. Thanks guys. Jürgen from Germany :-)
  4. 17. March 2007, 22:03
    Comment by mosey
    I'm new to the concept of photoblogging, but the team that has come together for a new website often use Stumbleupon on a daily basis with what looks like photoblog/tumblelog esque template. I'm trying to make the transition easier, but was wondering if there would ever be the option of e.g.
    1. using a url instead of the uploaded picture
    2. using a transloader
    etc.

Thanks :D
  5. 21. March 2007, 17:38
    Comment by Artepp

Hello, I cannot post the data exif on my blog. I am testing it locally with xampp before launching it on the distant waiter. Can you help me please?

First of all please ask your question in the forum. Secondly, you don't have to post exif data - The data should be in the image you post. AND there is a faq incl. an entry about exif.

6. 23. March 2007, 18:06
    Comment by Michael
    Looks nice! I will give it a try ...
  7. 28. March 2007, 11:38
    Comment by Frank

haste Dir Dein Layout hier schonmal im IE6 angeschaut - voller lustiger dicker blauer Punkte unter jeder Verlinkung, die Einiges unlesbar machen ...
  8. 6. April 2007, 12:13
    Comment by Markus
    ich liebe dein Plugin, es ist einfach nur genial! Ich verwende es in Verbindung mit einem Rating Plugin für WordPress und bin einfach nur begeistert.

Herzlichen Dank und mach weiter so! :)
  9. 10. April 2007, 22:26
    Comment by Alan Rolfe
    Hi Johannes

Just wanted t osay what a great plugin this is.. really very impressed! I've used it with the Grain theme and all seems to have worked fine.

10. 12. April 2007, 22:24
    Comment by stephen
    Any idea why this is happening?

WordPress database error: [Table 'wordpress.wp_yapbimage' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_yapbimage WHERE post_id = 3
    • 18. November 2007, 10:05
      Comment by dark_dante
      i got this too [Table ‘wordpress.wp_yapbimage’ doesn’t exist]
      looked for help here but didn find it any help is welcome ty
      • 18. November 2007, 20:29
        Version 1.6.2 should fix that bug created in 1.6.1.

Greets from Salzburg!
  11. 18. April 2007, 11:33
    Comment by Erwin
    Hi!

Installed YAPB on my photoblog yesterday and it is great!

Compliments on a job very well done. :)
  12. 21. April 2007, 11:48
    Comment by bill
    Thank you !
  13. 25. April 2007, 21:02
    Comment by Yoyo
    It would be nice to have an option to upload multiple images/post to post an image in multiple stages... frameing, b/w, original/edited...

Do you have plans to do something like this?
  14. 17. May 2007, 09:04
    Comment by .thomas
    i totally agree with yoyo - i've been looking for a wordpress photo plugin that would allow a user to easily upload a bunch of pictures, instead of uploading one by one.
  15. 26. May 2007, 23:09
    Comment by Ezequiel
    Prefiria usar custom fields do que embutir em the_content. Mas p plugin ém uito bom!
    • 28. May 2007, 15:51
      Thanks for your comment - If i'd speak spanish i'd reply something very intelligent. So i have to say a simple thanks for the feedback ;-)
      • 3. June 2007, 16:48
        Comment by Ezequiel
        // Preferred to use “custom fields? of what to inlay in the_content. But plugin is excellent. //
        -------------------------- Comment: He is not Spanish and yes Portuguese (Brazil) \ --------------------------
        As mine in case that it is very special and it did not want that image, was inlaid inside of post, I erased the lines in which made this. I used the codes that you it supplied to call the images. ^^ Thank you. I cited some aspects that would be excellent in the next version (soon below). Please it does not leave to read. Thank you again.

Translated for Google: (Portuguese for English).
        • 3. June 2007, 20:58
          OOpsi Portuguese - But i said i don't understand it ;-)
  16. 27. May 2007, 21:55
    Comment by Kalmar Emeric
    Hello Johannes,
    Thank you very much.
    I got some pictures from bauma 2007, from my brother-in-law
    who lives in Austria too near Graz.
    He was at bauma 2007, sent me some pictures throgh Skype, and I made a site. Please take a look, but don't judge me to hard because I started to use Word Press only last week.
    Thank you again, I just uploaded the pictures, followed your instructions step-by-step and I think that is the best site that I ever made.
    And about the guy who speaks about Zen in your house, he can't and will never create something like you. He is nor Homo Sappiens nor Homo Faber he is Homo Criticus.
    Excuse me about this but I met his kind, and is better to keep them away, because the only thing they can do, is to ruin your day.
    Thanks again.
    Sincerely,
    Emeric
    • 29. May 2007, 09:17

The only thing that i'd do additionally: resize your original images to a max width of 700px (or show a thumbnail with that width) so your layout don't break up.

Thanks for the feedback,

Johannes

17. 28. May 2007, 13:35
    Comment by Leanne
    Hi Johannes!

I've been using your plugin for a while and I LOVE IT, THANK YOU!
  18. 28. May 2007, 22:17
    Comment by roberto
    i am with leanne, it´s a great plugin, thx a lot
  19. 3. June 2007, 16:36
    Comment by Ezequiel
    This plugin is excellent.
    Some tips for the next version:
    - Thumb resize with options of height and width.
    - To choose if wants to make upload only of thumb.
    - And plus a size option. That is,
    1. Thumb
    2. Original size
    3. Another one size stipulated.

He would be perfect. Debtor for existing.

Translated for Google (Portuguese for English).
    • 3. June 2007, 21:04
      Hi Ezequiel - I think YAPB already does this - and more: Just upload an image and decide in your image what size to display. Have a look at the template functions or at the forum.

Lost in translation,

Johannes
  20. 4. June 2007, 02:41
    Comment by Ezequiel
    Yes, but you can only stipulate the width. As in my site thumbs they must have so great age perferivel the same. In the case I speak in resize without that square shaped and widened compression. It understands? I go to give one looked at in the forum as it recommended to me.
    • 4. June 2007, 15:28
      Nope - You may use all Parameters listed on this page:

Hope that's enough,

Johannes
      • 30. July 2007, 22:03
        Comment by Ezequiel
        I understood which age the problem. Only now hehehe. I was using an old version. I find that he must be this =P. E now I only could perceive that this plugin is perfect. People as you deserve everything of good. Initiative! Been thankful! Good work!
  21. 7. June 2007, 20:14
    Comment by Lisa Sabin-Wilson
    Phenomenal plugin - thanks so much! I have implemented it on my own photoblog and find it to be just fabulous!

I also hit your donation button today - Cheers!
  22. 12. June 2007, 20:36
    Comment by antis3ptick
    when i save/publish a post i take this error message

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.pub/domain/www.domain.com/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-photoblog/lib/phpExifRW-1.1/exifReader.inc:1715) in /home/.pub/domain/www.domain.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 329

how can i fix it?
    • 17. June 2007, 15:34
      Comment by bbaer
      you have to modify the following file:
      go to /lib/phpExifRW-1.1/
      and open with an editor the file exifReader.inc
      Remove at the end of the file all spaces up to ?>
      With this modification I´m getting no warnings any longer.
  23. 15. June 2007, 21:17
    Comment by GSX
    I can work good with wordpress for an image blog