1. 30. August 2010, 00:30
    Comment by wilco
    I have problem with wp 3.0.1 and image upload does not work properly. It shows Error: File does not exists! after I publish the post. It shows on the post though.

Great plugin!
    • 31. August 2010, 20:36
      I'm working with 3.0.1 too and and didn't have any problems. Please call the YapbDiagnostics.php so you can see if you have problems with file upload sizes or directory permissions etc.
  2. 3. September 2010, 02:25
    Comment by Rikinva
    I have no clue... How do I know if YAPB is working corrrectly or not? I have installed and activated the plug-in, but the wordpress functionality for uploading and displaying files hasn't changed. And I have tried two photoblog themes that are designed to work with YAPB -- and none of my posts even show up. The screen is totally blank except for my logo and the menu at the top of the page. However, if I revert to the default theme that was installed with wordpress, they show up just fine. Can someone point me towards a book or something that would help me get the hang of setting up a blog???
  3. 4. September 2010, 21:13
    Comment by Bob
    hello ,first of all thank you for your excelent plugins then
    i have a serious question,with some adventure! my file permissions changes(all file and folders!) and now when my home page want to show you picture it says:
    * DEBUG post_id=2231
    * DEBUG Found YAPB image
    * DEBUG w=200
    * ERROR Couldn't save /yapb_cache/neuschwanstein_castle_01.29fpa8f9heqs484gswsogskoc.dyvz4sut4lc04scss800sgw48.th.jpeg - Please check cache directory permissions

where is exactly the mention cache directory?what i had to do?
    i'm waiting for your response
    best wishes
  4. 5. September 2010, 16:17
    Comment by Guenter Mueller
    Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/users/flophoto/temp:/users/flophoto/www) in /users/flophoto/www/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-photoblog/lib/YapbImage.class.php on line 649

Error: File does not exists!

das File ist aber da - wieso wird es nicht erkannt?
    • 1. October 2010, 23:18
      Comment by Yurr
      Read this article: Fix the YAPB “File Does Not Exist” Problem http://www.tutwow.com/tips/fix-the-yapb-file-does-not-exist-problem/
      • 4. October 2010, 17:35
        Hi Yurr - That's no problem related to YAPB: If you want to upload files into WordPress, you have to set "Settings > Miscellaneous > Store uploads in this folder". If this isn't set correctly, YAPB can't upload photos either, since it want's to use the same folder.

greets from Salzburg,

- Johannes
  5. 11. September 2010, 15:41
    Comment by RichardAlois Photography
    Great plugin - Thanks for sharing!
    Cheers
    Richard
  6. 18. September 2010, 13:27
    Comment by Dia Ritoch
    I really like your plugin. However, my present project is to create a photoconversation feature for my small town. Users are not given access to the backend. If you visit www.hinugyaway.info (it's not yet finished) and if you click Add a photostory, I utilized the Post from Site plugin to enable my members to post from the front end. I only wish that instead of the Post from site's Image uploader, that I can use yours. I really have no knowledge of PHP :)

This message is meant to be discussed in your forum but I never got a confirmation link in my email after I registered.

Hoping to hear from you soon!
  7. 20. September 2010, 21:46
    Comment by MarilynGrando
    Hi there,
    Looks awesome. However, I got myself a wordpress.com website. Still getting my head around the wordpress.ORG sites. The .COM websites from WP don't support the plugins. Any other way you could advise me to adapt it to use on a wordpress.COM website?
  8. 25. September 2010, 18:40
    Comment by Pete
    I've been using this plugin for years now.. excellent work! It's really come a long way! I just now recently started using the "Auto insert" functionality that works great in the Web site. However, is there a way I can remove the auto insert filter for certain applications? For example, I wrote a page template that generates an HTML email based off my blog entries (so I can copy/paste the HTML into an autoresponder). I want to manually specify different parameters for the yapb_get_thumbnail function (different from auto insert parameters). I manually call the yapb_get_thumbail function for this template, but I wind up with two thumbnails, as one still gets auto inserted into my excerpt. Can I remove_filter() the YAPB auto insert functionality for this template only (e.g. like I do for wpautop)?

Thanks in advance for your reply!
    • 26. September 2010, 09:50
      Hi Pete -

The auto-insert-feature is a beginners-option only - i implemented it so users could see something after installing the plugin without having to adapt their theme in the first place.

If you want to have more fine grained control, you have to insert yapb into your theme-files manually.

greets from Salzburg,

- johannes
  9. 4. October 2010, 02:25
    Comment by EyesofGlassTrophies
    Seems to work great on wordpress 3.0.1.. so far. I love this plugin!
  10. 11. October 2010, 23:02
    Comment by Jenni Freelance Jobs Services
    We installed it on http://www.7freelance.com and its looking pretty.

Thanks

Jenni
  11. 11. October 2010, 23:02
    Comment by Jenni Freelance Jobs Services
    Great plugin. We love it.
  12. 11. October 2010, 23:04
    Comment by Jenni Freelance Jobs Services
    hope this commenting is working.

we installed at 7Freelance and its looking pretty.
  13. 11. October 2010, 23:04
    Comment by Jenni Freelance Jobs Services
    hope this is working. love the plugin
  14. 12. October 2010, 18:24
    Comment by Mark
    I would like to be able to give people the ability to contribute to the gallery but not give them the primary login info. Could you add user account functions so they could contribute and I could monitor/edit/delete their content?
    • 12. October 2010, 22:22
      Hi Mark - Since every YAPB image is attached to a post, your contributer would have to be able to post an article. That's a job for the WP editor role imho. Greets from Salzburg, Johannes
  15. 15. October 2010, 11:40
    Comment by Stefan
    Nice plugin, thanks! I am using it on my portfolio site now!
  16. 15. October 2010, 22:24
    Comment by E Lance
    Nice going you guys. awesome plugin. I did have some difficulty working with one other plugin but its fine now.

Thanks

Edward Lance
  17. 26. October 2010, 06:44
    Comment by psskhal
    Great plugin.
  18. 29. October 2010, 19:01
    Comment by Spyware, Virus and Fake AV Removal, Lake Geneva, WL
    This is a terrific tool. I have used it on three different sites now.

Karl A. Krogmann
  19. 5. November 2010, 10:25
    Comment by hbsk
    very nice tool. I love it with the reflection theme. Thanks a lot.
  20. 10. November 2010, 19:06
    Comment by Flag
    great plugin... no glitches on 3.0.1
  21. 13. November 2010, 08:48
    Comment by Albuquerque Wedding Photographer
    Cool plug-in. Thanks.
  22. 24. November 2010, 01:45
    Comment by Ivan
    that worked fine to me! thanks a lot from brazil
  23. 10. January 2011, 09:51
    Comment by Fiverr Outsource
    awesome plugin. I use it on 2.92 wp. It would be a good idea if one can use it for themes that look like Fiverr.
  24. 11. January 2011, 19:13
    Comment by Lake Geneva, WI Website Design
    Excellent tool. I've used it four times, on four different website in the past six months.

Karl A. Krogmann
  25. 12. January 2011, 17:18
    Comment by slot makine
    Great themes. will use it for my photoblog. thanks.