1. 25. June 2009, 07:50
    Comment by Johan
    Does this work in wp 2.8?
  2. 29. June 2009, 14:17
    Comment by Sathish
    While trying to upload file.... i am getting error like this and unable to upload..

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: No error in G:\wamp\www\MediaWhistle\wp-content\plugins\yet-another-photoblog\lib\YapbImage.class.php on line 642

Error: File does not exists!

Can any one plz help me out..
  3. 29. June 2009, 18:20
    Comment by bob
    I can't make this plugin work. I am using wordpress 2.8 on Windows O/S on localhost. could anyone help plz? I keep getting "NO GD" when I upload an image to the post. I made all the directories accessible by everyone so there's no permission problem, any ideas? thanks
  4. 30. June 2009, 10:42
    Comment by Claudia
    Hallo Johannes, (die Schrift der Kommentarbox ist etwas klein. Das nur mal so nebenbei :-) ) Ich habe mich durchs Netz gewurschtelt um etwas in Deutsch über dein Plugin zu erfahren, viel habe ich nicht gefunden aber schon soviel, das ich dein Plugin gern für ein Fotoblog nutzen möchte. Nun ist mein Englisch aber nicht so perfekt, meine Frage: gibt es zu dem Plugin auch eine Beschreibung u. Anleitung in Deutsch?
    LG Claudia
    • 30. June 2009, 10:50
      Hallo Claudia -

Die Dokumentation ist leider nur auf Englisch verfügbar - Aber das Plugin ist zu großen Teilen ins deutsche übersetzt. Dh. Installier das Plugin einfach mal: Die Bedienung sollte ziemlich intuitiv sein: Einfach einen neuen Artikel schreiben, Foto in dem zusätzlichen YAPB-Image-Uploadfeld auswählen und speichern.

Grüße aus Salzburg,

Johannes
      • 5. September 2010, 15:19
        Comment by Guenter Mueller
        Hallo Johannes , hab ich alles gemacht . Aber das Bild wird nicht angezeigt. Das Thumbnail schon .

Wo mach ich was falsch

Gruß
        Günter
  5. 17. July 2009, 23:22
    Comment by mana
    I am using your plug in but it is not working on the home.... i am using this template Theme Js O3 Lite designed by Jinwen.
    PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEE
  6. 21. July 2009, 07:35
    Comment by vahid
    Doesn't work with wp Version 2.8.2?
  7. 28. July 2009, 09:12
    Comment by Luke Byrne

How well does this play with wordpress-mu??

If not do you know of anything similar that would work?

What are the photoblog plugins that are provided on wordpress.com, so that if I had lukebyrne.wordpress.com I could run a photoblog from there?

I look forward to your response.

Cheers,

LB
  8. 28. July 2009, 21:07
    Comment by chris
    Hey Johannes,

Damn, this is one sweet plugin; i've been using this for my website since 2007.

As i work on the site and tweak the monolit template, I find that there's this one thing i'm having more difficulty with than others.

Basically, i'm trying to make my page when you first get to the site (www.thehamiltonbrand.com/news) to show a "preview" of the most recent post. I figured out how to put a widget sidebar onto monolit theme (which didn't have it) and figured out how to tweak the loop to show a certain category for recent news post. How can i be able to use YAPB to pull a preview of recent posts on the front page? Im also using the YAPB sidebar plugin.

Please help! I'll even donate!

Warm Regards,
    chris
  9. 30. July 2009, 10:52
    Comment by Mariola
    Super tolle Idee, gleichzeitig hab ich die Frage wie hier dieses Plugin für die Kommentare heißt - oder ist das selbst programmiert?

Liebe Grüße,
    Mariola
  10. 19. August 2009, 14:23
    Comment by Pats
    I am unable to use the Reflection theme (xyloid.org) as I am using wordpress 2.8.4 as YAPB is supported upto 2.8.3 and not tested for 2.8.4 When can I expect a release for 2.8.4?
  11. 22. August 2009, 08:23
    Comment by David Madsen
    I really like this plugin. However I do have a problem. I have three WordPress powered sites, all on the same server. Two are on a subdomains of the first. The plugin works perfectly on the main domain site, but on the two subdomains it won't create thumbnails. I have checked permissions for the cache folders and still can't figure out what's wrong. I have gone down the list and tried to make all my settings identical but still only get thumbnails on the root domain site.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks

David
    • 9. October 2009, 21:38
      Comment by Andrew Raub
      This was happening for me too and I just solved it. Strange thing is the first post I made worked but none after did. Anyways, you need to edit the one file

yet-another-photoblog/lib/YapbImage.class.php

Somewhere in that file is a line with the following code:

$phpthumb->config_document_root = realpath((@$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] && file_exists(@$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])) ? $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] : str_replace(dirname(@$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), '', str_replace(DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR, '/', realpath('.'))));

The problem here is that the DOCUMENT_ROOT doesn't have your subdomain directory and apparently neither does the image location. The image location starts at /wp-content which is why it works on the root site.

So to solve the problem, add the following line right below the one above:

//CUSTOM//
      //$phpthumb->config_document_root = $phpthumb->config_document_root . '/';

just replace with your subdomain directory and it should work.

Please note that this is a temporary fix to a bigger problem.