1. 7. November 2008, 16:36
    Comment by leen
    thanks a bunch Johannes =) you turned my dream into reality.
  2. 10. November 2008, 12:53
    Comment by cezar
    is it working with WP 2.7+
    • 10. November 2008, 13:05
      i doubt ;-) The changes and additions in the admin interface seem to be huge - As soon as some final version gets released i'll do my best to adapt.

But i won't adapt to alpha or beta releases since they seem change lots of things permanently and i don't want to spend much time for such changes.

Greets from Salzburg,

Johannes
  3. 19. November 2008, 17:43
    Comment by therry
    Hi Johannes, thanks for the plugin, I'm still getting used to it now and would like to know how to set the image on each post so that it will automatically adjusted to the center.

When the image that I posted is smaller than 640 pixel in width, it gets automatically aligned to the left, and I wonder if there's any way to move it to the center so that it looks even.

Thanks before! :)
  4. 21. November 2008, 21:47
    Comment by Johannes K.
    Greetings from Finland!

First, thank you very much for a great plugin! YAPB makes it so much easier to share my photography through a blog. So far this is the best one I've seen, most of photo plugins out there have lots of bugs and don't function properly, or at least properly for my purpose. Anyway, YAPB works just fine and I'm very happy with it!

Currently I'm updating my website. It's the first time I've made a WordPress template of my own, so I'm excited and actually a little proud, too. It's almost done, just some small fixes to be done.

However, one of the most difficult challenges is about YAPB widget. I have my header section (which is about 200x800px) separated vertically in two parts. The left one is for the logo and stuff. Now comes the tricky part. I'd like to get the sidebar widget placed in the header So that I could have maybe 10 random photos shown at the right side of the header. They would be about the same size as in your sidebar widget. I have no idea on how to do it or if it's even technically possible with WordPress. So I'm asking for your help. Right now I have the normal YAPB sidebar widget working, but I really would like to get it to the top part of my site.

Yours,
    Johannes K.
    • 26. November 2008, 21:46
      Comment by Nepharius
      Hey johannes, what you need to do is widgetize your header.

Im working on a site right now at www.wetalkrealestate.com/blog2 and as you can see the sidebar widget is placed underneath the video section. You will have to code your theme to have 2 sidebars. Here is the site that helped me out with that:

5. 22. November 2008, 04:30
    Comment by hipretty
    haha~~I like this Plugin ,thank you so much。
  6. 26. November 2008, 21:04
    Comment by Jake
    This looks like a really useful plugin, I'll have to try it out
  7. 20. December 2008, 03:41
    Comment by Ricky
    YAPB is a great plugin, I personally think it is one of the best added features to WP. It seems it doesn't work with WP 2.7. Please update the current version for 2.7. I will really appreciated.

Thanks
  8. 17. January 2009, 23:38
    Comment by gino parigino
    Hi everyone,
    I am using YAPB on my Blog and now I want to use a related post plugin with thumbnail.
    Could you tell me how can I do that ?

Please help meeeeeee :(
    • 22. January 2009, 09:09
      Comment by Bubly
      sorry the link was actually http://www.pbrushes.com
  9. 20. January 2009, 16:43
    Comment by jitesh

Thanks for this fantastic widget!!

Now a question (I'm a newbie so maybe I am missing something...) How do I make the resized image in my post link to the original full-size image?

Any help is appreciated!

Keep up the good work!
  10. 22. January 2009, 09:07
    Comment by Bubly
    how to show all thumbnails on home page with links to related posts like http://www.psbrushes.com does.
  11. 14. February 2009, 08:31
    Comment by arief
    Dude, I love your plugin.
    Solid work, indeed!